Description: Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
What's new in version 6.12 Final build 10?
(Released: Aug 23, 2012)
- Added support for Firefox 16
- Added a feature to set file creation date as provided by the server (IDM Options->Save To)
- Fixed an erroneous interception of attendant content of web pages in Chrome
- Added the possibility to translate text for IDM installer and IDM uninstaller
- Redeveloped file integrity verification during resume.
- Improved resume capability after power outages.
- Redeveloped IDM integration into IE.
- Optimized IE integration module and improved its speed performance.
- Added support of IDM download panel to Google Frame installed into IE.
- Improved integration into IE based browsers like AOL, MSN, etc..
- Added support for SeaMonkey 2.10.
- Added support for new version of Adobe Flash Player
- Improved support of several web players.
- Made a workaround for bugs in a new Outpost firewall.
- Fixed bugs
Release Name: Size: 4 MB
Download: Tusfiles - Mirror
IDM 6.12 Final build 10
Alternative Link : [ Click Here ... ]
If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.