Proxifier is a program that allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers to operate through an HTTP(S) or SOCKS proxy or a chain of proxy servers.
With Proxifier you can easily tunnel all TCP connections on the system or the selected ones only.
Screen Shoots Proxifier v3.15:
Proxifier v3.15 allows you to:
- Run any network applications through a proxy server. No special configuration is required for the software; the entire process is completely transparent.
- Access the Internet from a restricted network through a proxy server gateway.
- Bypass firewall restrictions.
- “Tunnel” the entire system (force all network connections including system connections to work through a proxy server).
- Resolve DNS names through a proxy server.
- Use flexible Proxification Rules with hostname and application name wildcards.
- Secure privacy by hiding your IP address.
- Work through a chain of proxy servers using different protocols.
- View information on current network activities (connections, hosts, times, bandwidth usage, etc.) in real-time.
- Maintain log files and traffic dumps.
- Get detailed reports on network errors.
Release Name: Proxifier v3.15
File Size: 3.6 MB
Download Link: Click Here
If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.