HitmanPro 3.6.2 Build 173
Description HitmanPro 3.6.2 Build 173:
HitmanPro 3, formerly Hitman Pro, is a fast All-in-One tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. HitmanPro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. Research shows that many computers are infected, even if they have an up-to-date security suite installed, and that a combination of different anti malware programs would be required to prevent infection. HitmanPro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. A further benefit of this technology is that you need never again download definitions on a hourly / daily basis as this is all managed in the cloud further reducing the impact on your PC. Scanning your PC is free for the life of the product. Users can take a paid for subscription to cover malware removal after the first 30 days free use.
Screenshoots HitmanPro 3.6.2 Build 173:
Changes in 3.6.2 Build 173:
- FIXED: Force Breach was broken in build 171.
- FIXED: HitmanPro process sometimes lingered during quiet command line scans.
- FIXED: /pup command line switch was not working.
- FIXED: Compatibility issue with Ashampoo firewall (32-bit only)
- IMPROVED: Detection of ransomware.
- IMPROVED: Bootkit detection.
- IMPROVED: Scheduler.
- IMPROVED: Various improvements to command line based scans.
- IMPROVED: Various minor improvements.
Release Name: HitmanPro 3.6.2 Build 173
Size: - MB
Download: Click Here
If you find this article useful, please feel free to link to this page from your website or blog.